Located in Bucks County, this 56,000 sq ft state-of-the-art green house produces some of the tastiest greens we've had in awhile!
some reasons to love Bright Farms...
- the product is grown locally (in Yardley, PA)
- the product is available year-round
- the product is exactly what it says it is, fresh & tasty
- products are GMO and pesticide-free
- they are GAP certified
- the operation is fully-sustainable: zero runoff, 90% less water, 85% less land and over 95% less shipping fuel than most conventional growers